Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Xamarin Ios Registeredforremotenotifications Intermittently Not Called Android Works 100% Of The Time

I have spent 'weeks' on and off on this issue. I've parked the iOS notification requirement and moved on to others. But now, I need to solve this problem. I started with a Microsof

Solution 1:

I have determined what was causing this and I have to say that I am !@#$'ing amazed at Apple for causing this to happen.

An Apple Developer Program and License Agreement update is what totally crippled push notification development for an entire week. Unbelievable. No error messages, warnings, or email. Just suddenly iOS push notifications stopped working.

On a last ditch whim I decided to check my Apple Developer Account for warning messages or alerts. When I logged in I had encountered that large red account banner indicating a license agreement update. I am not the primary Apple Developer Account holder so I had to contact our Customer and ask them to read and/or click through it. About a year ago I was unable to upload our iOS app to App Center (or whatever it is called today) for the same reason.

Solution 2:

This "a" problem, but not "the" problem. My iOS Xamarin builds are hanging over 50% of the time.

Post a Comment for "Xamarin Ios Registeredforremotenotifications Intermittently Not Called Android Works 100% Of The Time"